Thursday, May 19, 2011

Long Over...Due

It has been a long time since I have posted anything on this blog. I suspect that I am not alone in this. Blogs are full of good intentions that slowly fade into pixelated obscurity.

My intention has been to make a comeback at some point, I just needed a good reason. As the absence in my activity became more pronounced, the pressure mounted to post something of increasing worth.

Well, I think life has provided an occasion that warrants reassertion into the
blogosphere. For those that have not heard the news, Rebekka and I will be having a BABY! Rebekka is due in early November.

So keep us in your prayers as we navigate all things new related to the realities, anxieties, and joys of parenthood.

We are excited!

5 comments:

JR Rozko said...

If you find out you are having a boy, I call dibbs for the girl we are getting ready to have. Intertwining my family w/ one of Mennonite heritage is part of my Machiavellian life-plan!

Welcome back to the blog world.

Dave Stutzman said...

in that case dibbs requires a dowry.

JR Rozko said...

What's mine is yours. Let's walk through a heifer and get this thing done already!

ben wideman said...

Glad to see the Stutzblog back in business!

Dave Stutzman said...

I really need to put up some pictures here soon.